Sunday, June 9, 2013

MendelMax 2.0 or Prusa I3

Well it has been an interesting week. I have been trying to back calculate from the SCAD files to create a Solidworks components of the Greg Wade Extruder. Also I after reading the Reprap Magazine, I found about the Mendel Max and a little research I am considering building MendelMax 2.0 instead of the Prusa I3. The MendelMax 2.0 seems to have a much more rigid frame and a larger print area but looks like it could be costlier and the design is even more preliminary than the Prusa I3.

Also though it is not an official SCAD editor, I found Notepad++ useful for browsing. It is great for finding similar variables. 

Please vote in my poll below.








  • MendleMax 2.0
  • Prusa I3
  • MendelMax 2.0
  • Prusa I2
  • MendelMax 1.5
  • Other

No comments:

Post a Comment